December 3, 2013

L'Oreal Private Sale Fall 2013 Haul

Hello! Another post! A quick one because I basically forgot to write this after making the video... Oops. Anyway, here's my haul from when I went to the L'Oreal Private Sale Fall 2013. I was lucky enough to get tickets from work...who would've ever guessed. :)


I found some La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Cream ($14 CAD) and Dry-Touch Spray ($12 CAD), both SPF 45. I'm excited to use these as they're quite pricey regularly.

Click for more haulage. =D

I also got some hair care as my hair is super dry. I got a Redken Nature's Rescue Cooling Deep Conditioner ($3 CAD) and L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Nature Masque Cacao ($9.75 CAD).


I can't pass up on at least a couple of lip products... =P I got the Lancome L'Absolu Creme de Mat in '100 Potion D'Amour' ($13 CAD) and Maybelline Super Stay 10 Stain Gloss in '130 Refreshing Red' ($3.75 CAD).


I got some eye products: L'Oreal Wear Infinite quad in '823 Bronzes' ($4.50 CAD) and two Color Tattoos by Maybelline in '300 Gold Shimmer' and '400 Rich Mahogany' ($3.75 CAD each).


More Maybelline products: Dream Lumi Touch highlighting concealer in 'Honey' ($3.75 CAD), Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm in 'Light/Medium' ($5 CAD), and Volum' Express the Mega Plush mascara in '275 Very Black' ($3.75 CAD).


The best deal was probably the Essie nail polishes. I picked up three for $10 (they were $4 each, buy 5, get 1 free, so I split the deal with my sister). I got 'A Cut Above', 'Ole Caliente', and 'Yogaga'.


Last but not least, I got the Color Show Fashion Prints nail stickers in '40 Metal Prisms' ($3 CAD).


That is EVERYTHING! I have to admit, there weren't many things that caught my eye at this sale... I went around a couple times before picking some stuff up except for the Essies... :)

Thanks for reading!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment