February 8, 2015

Happy *early* Lunar New Year & Instant Reveal!

I know it's not Lunar New Year yet but it's coming soon and seeing as my latest purchase was wrapped nicely with some festive ribbon, it just all fell into place. 


This is something I've been eyeing for a bit and finally decided to get myself as a belated birthday present with some help from the bf. :)

Click for more!


It's been a while since I've made a purchase at Louis Vuitton but this bag (that was released last year) really caught my eye when I was perusing their website (I guess it is a dangerous thing to "window shop"...) and I thought I'd do a PurseForum inspired reveal on my blog.





And tada! It's the gorgeous St Germain MM in "Noir".


What I love about it is that it has the adjustable chain with leather handles. I believe the chain adds something extra to bags compared to leather straps and the leather handles add comfort. Plus, it's adjustable, so I can wear it on my shoulder or crossbody. I love multifunctional bags.


My only concern is that there is a dent in the upper left side, as seen in the pictures. I'm unsure if I should go back and exchange it or if it'll go away on its own. The other weird part is that the clasp (the triangular part) on the one I purchased is flat whereas the one I almost purchased has a tip that curls out a bit (and is pointy...). My dilemma is that I need to make a quick decision because these are still Made in France whereas some stores have started receiving the Made in USA ones (which I do not recommend). Please leave a comment as I would love to hear what you think.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment