December 14, 2015

Chosungah 22 Dong Gong Minn Brow Maker First Impressions

Hello readers! Happy holidays! It's been a while but here's my take on the Dong Gong Minn Brow Maker by Chosungah 22 that is fairly new to Sephora. I have never seen any product like this or heard of this company so I thought I would share my thoughts. 


Please click for more. 

Let's start by saying that I'm really into doing my brows because I lack a full brow and I probably started early in high school filling them in with eye shadow from the drug store because people weren't really paying much attention to brows back then. I still remember I used a black eyeshadow from a Rimmel quad and I would use the sponge tip applicator to apply them too. 


I have tried many different types of brow products on the market including pressed powders, loose powders, mousse, gel, pencils, you name it but I haven't seen a product like this one.  


If you see the applicator below, this product most resembles a mascara with with the spoolie but at the end of this wand is also a sponge tip. I have tried and used brow products that resemble mascaras but those aren't all that great at filling in or elongating my short brows, this is where the sponge tip really comes in handy.



After trying this product, it is very interesting and innovative for the brow market. The spoolie is essential in grooming the brow at the same time as applying colour. The sponge tip is useful for filling in the brow. The only downside is that you can't control how much product comes out on the sponge tip so you don't necessarily have full control unless you waste a bit of the product at the same time by wiping it off. I got the colour in Black Brown and with such a dark shade, I require precision which I find that a slanted brush and a pot of product can better offer. 


Overall, this product is awesome but not my cup of tea as I prefer my current method of doing my brows. And with packaging like mascara, I worry that this will dry up before I can finish using it up which would be a major waste as I find most brow products to last a very long time. 

Thanks so much for reading!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment