February 11, 2011

5-Piece Hello Kitty Brush Set


When I saw this through the Sephora window, I knew I was in love. Only downfall - it was freaking expensive for a travel size brush set. The 5-Piece Hello Kitty Brush Set is $64 CAD (compared to $49 USD - rip off much?).

However, I was fortunate enough to receive one as a birthday gift. (Thanks again!) But it wasn't easy to get my hands on one from the Eaton Centre location because they quickly sold out so I had to put it on hold at the Bloor St. location and drag my butt there to pick it up. (I think I got the second last one...=P)


The 5 brushes include a face brush, eyeshadow brush, shader brush, angled eyeliner brush, and lip brush (that is retractable!). The brushes are quite small - more like travel size and they're synthetic but still soft enough. They're pretty cute with the pink tips but this is basically a set for displaying/collecting.


Hello Kitty's head is removable to reveal a plastic cup inside her body to hold all the brushes. The plastic cup is removable for easy clean-up.


If you're looking for an everyday brush set, I would advise you not to get this one because it's not worth the money. If you're a Hello Kitty fanatic and have money to dish out then by all means go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment