February 13, 2011

Travalo Refillable Atomizer


I recently picked up the Travalo Refillable atomizer - which was shocking because I never knew Shoppers Drug Mart even carried it. I saw this on Youtube before and it was such a great idea but seeing as I live in Canada, I didn't think much of it because I never thought I would get my hands on one. I got it for $12.99 CAD and there were a variety of colours to choose from (such as red, blue, bright pink, silver).

It's quite a cute and compact atomizer. It's smaller than the one I have from Sephora and this one is a lot more innovative. It has a special patented easy fill system that allows you to fill it by pumping perfume (or whatever you have) right from the bottle (given that it has a removable spray thing..). The packaging says that it has 50 sprays worth and that it's also aircraft approved. It also has an indicator displaying how much perfume you still have left - just in case you lost your count. ;)




I was so excited to pick it up that I didn't even realize that my current perfume obsession didn't even have the removable spray thing (dumb much?). The only downfall to this atomizer is that there is only one way to fill it - make sure to check if your perfume has the removable top before snatching this one up.

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment