July 17, 2013

June 2013 Collective Haul

Hi everyone! Hope you're all enjoying the scorching heat in Toronto! I haven't blogged for a while and I was going to do this post earlier on but I got sidetracked. =P But here it is, a random collective haul from last month. It's crazy to think it's already nearing the end of July. Where has the time gone?


Here's a sample of what's to come. =) Click to continue.
First, I went to Sephora and picked up a couple items. First is from the Hello Kitty collection, a Sweet Gloss in 'Pinkie' (either $8 or $11 CAD, I don't remember). It was on clearance so I couldn't pass it up. (Yes, I'm a bit of a hoarder, I've accepted that.)


Here's a swatch of the colour. It's sheer with its first swipe, but you can build up the colour - not to the actual colour in the tube though, it's not a lipstick.


Second item is the Chalkboard Manicure kit by Ciate ($25 CAD). It seemed like the coolest idea and it was a good deal but it was seriously CHIP CITY. So I returned it. As much fun as it is to do my nails, I don't want it to chip in the next day or two.


The other items in the very first picture is the Hello Kitty compact mirror ($14 CAD) and a freebie from BareMinerals for being a VIB. :)

Next, I picked up a Clarins Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Balm in '05 Crystal Rose' ($27 CAD), I saw it, I wanted it, and Shoppers Drug Mart was having 20X the points so I bought it. Also, purchased a nail polish from the Sephora X collection in 'Chaotic' ($14 CAD). It was sold out for a while but now it's back!


Clarins Crystal Lip Balm has the colour in the centre and then a lip balm/gloss outer edge. Pretty cool idea. Then I saw that Josie Maran had one and had a bit of buyer's remorse. *sighs*


Found this steal at Winners, the i Love Lavanila set in 'vanilla grapefruit'. Retails for $54 CAD and I picked up this bad boy for $24.99 CAD. This is why I love Winners.


The kit comes with a body butter, a fragrance, and a deodorant.


Next kit I found at Shoppers Drug Mart, it's by Nip+Fab, and it was in the clearance section. I think this was around $10 CAD so it was a pretty sweet deal.


It comes with Bust Fix, Dry Leg Fix, and Tummy Fix. Haven't used anything, I might want to gift this instead. I have some moisturizers piling up. =)


That's basically everything from the month of June. Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!!!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. The lip balm and gloss looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! They had it last year but the colour I wanted sold out... Josie Maran has one now too!

      Delete