May 26, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Swatches

Hello everyone! Today's post might be a bit strange as it features swatches from a product I no longer possess. It's the Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette. Long story short, I like to photograph new products before using them but for this one, I've already returned it after trying it but seeing as I already took the photos, I'm going to write this post. ;)


Click for swatches.

The Naked Flushed palette features a bronzer, highlighter, and blusher in a nice small compact. After seeing some hit pan in Sephora, the product inside the pan is actually a lot thinner than I imagined (kind of like Nars Laguna). I really like how compact this palette is and that's what drew me in at first. Plus, after swatching the colours in store, I thought it was good enough to give it a try.


I took two pictures of the same swatches, the first with flash on and the second with it off. I hope it helps. =) I found the highlighter and blusher to work beautifully but sadly the bronzer (being the most prominent part of the palette) did not wow me. The bronzer is too light for me, it's almost like my NYC Sunny that I can use all over to warm up my complexion, but it's lighter than that from my knowledge. I really had to work my brush over and over again in the pan to get enough colour on my face and seeing how thin it is, I knew it wasn't worth it for me.



I loved the idea of this palette and really wanted it to work for me but sadly it didn't. I'm not trying to say this palette isn't any good. I just wish they came out with more shades for light, medium, and dark skin tones. If you're pretty fair or you like a very subtle glow, give this palette a go. It's compact and easy to work with. =)

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment