March 16, 2011

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a great week so far! =) I just did a little in-between class shopping at the Eaton Centre and there's some pretty good deals going on that I thought I would just share with you.

First off, if you're in the market for shoes, then Nine West has some great deals on their clearance section since they're offering an extra 40% off already reduced prices. I just picked up a pair of shoes for less than $30. I'll post a picture once I get home. =) There's a pretty good selection of boots, booties, heels, and flats. Sears also has a sale, I think it's 30% off regular priced shoes and I think it applies to bags and other things. =)

I didn't go to a lot of stores but I did visit Sephora and they have a Hello Kitty brush set and mirror that are decked out in real crystals in a display place. They are selling them but only by pre-order. The SA told me they're real crystals, she didn't say if they were Swarovski though. She said the price of the mirror is around $400 and the brush set is around $500. Wow! I thought it would be a couple hundred but $500 is just way too much money for me. If you're a serious Hello Kitty collector and have that kind of money to spare then by all means I envy you. =P

Happy Shopping!

ETA: Here's the picture as promised. =)

 
They're called Snowdrift from the Nine West Vintage America Collection and they were $39.99 plus an extra 40% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment