May 21, 2013

Shiseido Warehouse Sale Haul (May 2013)

Hello everyone! Hope you're doing well and also well rested from the lovely Victoria Day long weekend. =) Here's my haul from the Shiseido warehouse sale as promised. Sadly for my wallet, I did not stay in my planned budget but luckily for my readers, there's more to see in the haul. ;) Seeing as it is a Shiseido warehouse sale, I thought it was only appropriate to start with some Shiseido products. 


Click for more. =)
The Shiseido makeup I purchased (from above) include the Camellia Compact, The Makeup Lifting Foundation, and Perfect Refining Foundation, both in 'O40 Natural Fair Ochre' (all $15 CAD per).

The Camellia Compact is a limited edition blusher/highlighter compact to celebrate Shiseido's 140th anniversary. It also came with a separate brush in its own case. I took two pictures to show you the scary glitter overspray and the beautiful non-glittery powder underneath. =)




You can wear the colours alone or swirl them all together (which I have yet to do because I don't want to ruin the clean white part...).


The next items I got are two skincare items, Shiseido Pureness Blemish Clearing Gel ($12 CAD) and I picked up the highly coveted "blue bottle with the orange cap" (as how everyone described it when asking) Shiseido Gentle Sun Protection Lotion ($28 CAD) for a friend. I think these flew out the box in the first hour - there was only a small box near the entrance.


The next thing I found was probably the most exciting for me as I was actually looking for it... =P Joico Color Endure Violet Shampoo and Conditioner ($6 CAD), plus it came with a free K-Pak Revitaluxe Bio-Advanced Restorative Treatment. I was SO happy. I couldn't even find this anywhere I looked outside the sale so I got two packs. =)


I picked up more hair stuff by Joico - Spiker Water-Resistant Styling Glue ($4 CAD) for bf, Classic K-Pak Style Protective Hair Spray, and a two-pack of K-Pak Style Thermal Design Foam Mousse ($8 CAD) for my mom.


Then I saw this beauty and thought it would be a great mother's day gift - Elie Saab Le Parfum eau de parfum giftset ($60 CAD). Sadly, it was turned down by her... *sighs*


Next items are quite exciting for Nars fanatics out there. =) Yes, there's also Nars at the Shiseido sale. I picked up two duo eyeshadows in 'Grand Palais' ($10 CAD) - one to gift as it was too gorgeous, a single eyeshadow in 'Coconut Grove' ($8 CAD) for my brows, a semi matte lipstick in 'Trans Siberian' ($10 CAD) for my sister, and a nail polish in 'Night Breed' ($5 CAD).


This is the gorgeousness that is 'Grand Palais'. =)


It's even prettier swatched.


Here's 'Coconut Grove' - almost missed out on this if it wasn't for my lovely friend who found it. =)


Next two sets are charity bags that didn't seem too charitable as I was taxed on them...which can only mean they're doing something wrong or not 100% of the proceeds are donated. First bag consisted of eye shadows.


And the second bag consisted of lipsticks. Both were $15 CAD each. The stinkiness about the lipsticks are that they're testers...and not in their original packaging. =( I might need to depot these...


Here are some swatches...


That's all for the haul. Thanks for reading!!!



2 comments:

  1. did you have to pay to get it to this sale? like the mac sale where you need tics? Also there is one in November would you happen to know when it is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Shiseido warehouse sale has a private day (the Friday) where you would need an invitation but I believe both Saturday and Sunday are open to the public and you don't need an invitation. I'm not sure when it will be this year, but last year, it was mid-November. Cheers!

      Delete