October 7, 2013

Elle Beauty Box Fall 2013

Hello everyone! Hope you're having a great start to October. :) Today I'd like to write about a fun parcel I received in the mail and it's the Elle Beauty Box. It all started off with an invitation email and of course I can't deny a beauty freebie.



Click to see more.
I wasn't sure if I was quick enough to sign up but I guess I was. I didn't know what to expect in the box but I was thinking somewhere along the lines of the subscription boxes currently available.

First thing's first! I absolutely love the print on the box. I opened it up to find a leaflet with what's in the box and also a mission to test these items out.


Next is a booklet of looks for the season with instructions on how to recreate the looks.


Here are all the products! I was quite pleased and surprised.


The box includes a full-size Clump Crusher mascara by Covergirl, a mini glosstinis nail polish by Covergirl in 'Sangria', Repair shampoo and conditioner by Vidal Sassoon, a sample of Crest's 3D White Whitestrips, and finally a couple coupons for Venus razors and Satin Care shave gels. I'm most excited about the mascara as I already have one and quite like it. I'm also excited to try the nail polish as I've never tried one by Covergirl.


Here's the list from the leaflet.


Thanks for reading! And thanks to Elle Canada for such a fun freebie! If you're interested, subscribe to their e-newsletter (that's how I signed up).




No comments:

Post a Comment