February 11, 2012

January Collective Haul & Presents!!! =)

As promised, my January collective haul (small but exciting!) and a few presents from my birthday, which was in January. =)


First, I was SUPER excited to finally see Sephora have Benefit's Legally Bronze set in stock. =) I have been looking for this set since last summer but I was told it was sold out for months by the time I asked if they had it. It's a great deal as you get four products for $42 CAD! I also picked up two of Essie's new Luxeffects in 'As Gold As It Gets' and 'Shine of the Times'. Super gorgeous! And Victoria's Secret had their semi annual clearance and I picked up Pure Seduction Shimmer Body Powder that was only $2.50 CAD.


Next! PRESENTS! =) I got a eyeliner pen from Asia from my uncle's recent trip and it's by KissMe. It's the Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner in black. I got a Hello Kitty compact mirror from my sister and it's super special (in my opinion) because it's their 2012 Year of the Dragon version and it's also limited edition. =) It's special to me because I'm a dragon according to the Chinese zodiac. =) I got a set of mini Essie nail polishes from their fall collection that has 'Power Clutch', 'Lady Like', 'Carry On', and 'Very Structured'. Gorgeous colours! I also received Sarah Jessica Parker's NYC eau de toilette that I love (and use already). I got two sheet masks by My Beauty Diary and they are the Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask and the Arbutin Whitening Mask and I can't wait to try them as I've been wanting to try My Beauty Diary for a while now. =) And finally, my friend made me some earrings that are adorable! There's a bow with beads and feather ones. =D


And finally, I got Contigo travel mugs! They're from Costco and around $20 CAD for the two.  They're actually spill proof because of their "Autoseal" technology. Amazing!


January was a GREAT month with New Year's, Lunar New Year, and my birthday. It flew by very quickly and I'm surprised we're nearing the middle of February. Hope your January was excellent as well!

Thanks for reading!




3 comments:

  1. The Contigo mugs are great. They keep boiling water really really hot for a long time, so I ususally have to unscrew the lid to drink my liquid so it cools down. Its great for coffee too, and I like how I can just throw it in my bag and not worry about it leaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vanessa Great! But I'm a bit worried the button will get accidentally pressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hasn't happened to me yet where I spilled something, but yea I did worry that something would press up on it. I just leave it upright in my bag.

    ReplyDelete