August 13, 2013

ELF Haul July 2013

Hello everyone! Hope you're enjoying what's left of summer as it's already nearing mid August. I debated whether or not to make another order from ELF but as you can see, I did. It was way too hard to resist their anniversary sale. :P Here's what came in the box!


Click for more!

First up! HD Lifting Concealer in 'Fair', Lip Exfoliator, Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in 'Sheer', Studio Eyebrow Kit in 'Dark', and Studio Blush in 'Berry Merry'.



Here's a closer look... I haven't tried the eyebrow kit but I have sampled the blush and it might be a tad sunburn red for me.


I tried the concealer under my eyes and I'm quite enjoying it but I haven't tried the lip exfoliator.


I picked up two primers as I already know it's good and too good to pass, they'll also make great gifts. :)


Next up are the Mechanical Eyelash Curler and two packs of the Essential Eyelash Curler Replacement Pads because I've got a bunch of the black handle eyelash curlers from previous purchases that are still good but need new pads (thank goodness I saved them...). :)



A couple more tools I got include a pack of Cuticle Pushers, Lip Gloss Wands, and Mascara Wands. I'm not completely sure why I got the wands...but part of the reason is because they'll make me feel like a makeup artist. ;)


Next are all brushes! Glorious cheap brushes!!!


Here are brushes all from the Studio line, Eyeshadow "C" Brush, Angled Contour Brush, Contour Brush, and Small Angled Brush. As much as I love my eye brushes from ELF, these are certainly slightly different from the ones I have. The handles are more matte and lighter, there seems to be less bristles and therefore the brushes are less dense. I haven't used them yet but hopefully they will perform similarly.


And finally, from the Essential line, the Blending Eye Brush and the Studio Glitter Eyeshadow Applicator. I'm excited to try the glitter applicator...but don't know when I will have the chance to wear glitter.


That's all folks! Thanks for reading!
P.S. I joined bloglovin'! If you're interested in following, the link is to the right. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment