December 11, 2011

NOTW: December 10, 2011

I think I've run out of ideas for blog titles so these will now be officially called NOTW (aka nails of the week). ;)

Hello! I don't want to study and therefore I am painting my nails. Who else does that? I'm an avid cleaner when it's time to study as well - I need to do things to fill in procrastinating time so that I won't feel too guilty. =P


I just did these bad boys and I don't know if I like them... What do you think? I wanted to do another Xmas themed manicure BUT I was just too lazy. =( So I wanted something festive but also this beautiful blue colour by China Glaze. I think I'm not loving it because it's kind of sloppy. Oh well! =)


These are the nail polishes I used (and of course my base and top coat!!!). The blue is 'Frostbite' by China Glaze and the gold glitter is 'Enchanted Holiday' by Color Club (I had to look back to my older posts to see what the heck this was called because it's not on the bottle *sighs). OH! I also used a nail art polish by L.A. Colors Art Deco in '24K Glitter' to neaten the edges... =)

Thanks for reading! =D

1 comment:

  1. I love the way u did ur nails,although i would take deeper blue ;)

    and btw, i'm also running out of ideas for blog's name :D

    xoxo
    http://staceyko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete