March 23, 2011

Quick Tip: Reduce, REUSE, Recycle

As being "green" is the trend these days, I thought I'd share a quick tip with you that my mother taught me - how to re-use old socks (NOT as in smelly socks!). If you've got a sock lying around because the washer or dryer ate the other one, or they're ready for the trash because they have new ventilation, then this little tip is definitely for you.

By flipping your sock inside out, you will have just created a dust magnet mitten! ;)


You can use this new cleaning device to collect any dust you've got lying around. It surprisingly works really well and the dust stays on the sock so you're not just moving it around. It's more like a Swiffer than a feather duster. =) And you can toss it when you're done (not sure how "green" that is but at least you reused it).

Seems like a random post...BUT I hope it helps! =) Until next time, xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment