June 17, 2014

Review: TheBalm Frat Boy Shadow/Blush


Today's post is about TheBalm Frat Boy Shadow/Blush. Randomly enough, I thought I posted this already but surprisingly found it as a draft... and then I accidentally deleted the draft... but I Googled and found this post to save my lost post. :)


Click for more.


I purchased this blush off HauteLook a while back and while this wasn't my first choice during the TheBalm event, I do enjoy this blush very much. I think it's packaged really nicely and the graphics on TheBalm products are always amazing.

Here's a heavy swatch on the left side and blended out on the right side (not too visible with the flash...oops). I hope you can see that it is a beautiful coral blush and it's a very easy to wear blush that's perfect for everyday. I would definitely recommend this and I love TheBalm because the blushes are talc, paraben, and cruelty free. :)


Thank you for reading! Hope this has been informative! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment