April 10, 2011

Spring 2011 Orange Lips

I usually don't follow trends because they come and go and sometimes they never work for me but for this spring I'm definitely going to try rocking an orange lip colour. I went to the drugstore to find something inexpensive and bright orange is a rare find in a drugstore - but they have lots of corals!

However, I did stumble upon this Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in 'Siren' which is the brightest orange that I could find at the drugstore. 





On my hand, it's pretty bright, but on my lips, it appears more red-orange because my natural lip colour is quite pigmented. However, I'm still happy with it. =)

I've never tried any Revlon lipsticks before but I've heard that these were quite good and I have no complaints about this one. ;)

XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment