February 23, 2011

MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2


I was so excited when I walked by the little Viva Glam Gaga 2 stand at the MAC counter! I quickly swatched away. I was aware that MAC was coming out with a second Viva Glam Gaga collection but I had no idea when it would actually be in stores. Apparently it came out a week ago.

I knew I wanted the lipstick because I love the nude lip look and even though I cringed a little at the price, I reminded myself that it was going towards the MAC Aids Fund. ;) So I bought away.
I put it on right after I bought it and I loved it instantly. It gave me a REAL nude lip - the colour of the lipstick basically matches my skin tone almost perfectly. I have tried other nude lipsticks that I enjoy using but they haven't given me a complete nude lip because they always have a pink hue to them.


I enjoyed the first Viva Glam Gaga lipstick but I really wanted a nude lip so this one is perfect. The first Gaga lipstick finish was in lustre but this time it's in amplified (don't know much about the difference to be honest).


I know that the nude lip is a love/hate thing but I'm really loving it right now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment