March 29, 2011

Inspired Nails


I LOVE doing my nails and trying things that are easy since manicures don't last forever. My sister showed me this blog from someone who is a nail fanatic and I saw something that inspired me to do my own nails using her techniques that I'd love to share with you.

It's basically inspired by the half moon nail look but with some pizazz.  All you need is some tape and some arts/crafts scissors.



I think the pictures can be self explanatory but basically you first have to paint your nails with a base colour, in this case I used 'Run With It!' from Sephora by OPI. After that dries, you need to cut your tape (I used painter's tape) with your scissors using any pattern you like and stick it on and then paint it with your second colour, I used 'Black Satin' by Rimmel London. You MUST wait for the nail polish to completely dry before you remove the tape or you're in for a messy surprise. =P

I love the finished results and I thought it looked very chic. =) I have to say that I love the colour combination as well. Hope you loved it too!

Until next time, xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment