May 25, 2011

Long Weekend Haul!

Hello! I feel like I haven't blogged in FOREVER again... I am getting super lazy!!! Hope you still love me! ;)

I have a long weekend haul to share with you today. Happy belated Victoria Day btw! I have a collective haul to post but I'm just super excited to post this one first. =) (It had less pictures to edit. =P )

The first item that I got is from Kiehl's and I was super excited but also in a rush when I was at the store but I knew exactly what I wanted - all I needed to do was find my shade! I got the Ultra Facial Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 Sunscreen in Medium. There were only two shades (and I don't know if they carry any more but that's all I saw) and they were light and medium. Interestingly, I wasn't light...it was quite pale. I wanted a good tinted moisturizer that would be good for my skin and this is not it because it's mega sheer so I hope it's a good moisturizer nonetheless. =) It's $33 CAD but I had the $10 coupon from their recycling promotion.


The second item I got is the Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream Waterproof Cream Color for Lips and Cheeks in shade number 6. I went into Sephora not looking for anything but to browse and as I was checking out the new liners by MUFE, I stumbled upon this GORGEOUS little thing. =) I LOVE the colour but wasn't sure if I wanted to fork over $25 CAD for it (but luckily my bf ended my misery by gifting it to me). <3 When I swatched it on my hand in-store, it took a good amount of make-up remover to get it off, however, it's a different story on the lips, it is not waterproof. It is long-lasting compared to a regular lipstick, however, it is also very drying so I like to top it off with a lip gloss and use a lip chap before it. 


I went to Sally's Beauty Supply and picked up a few nail polishes that I have been longing for. I haven't tried any of them but I hope they're all amazing. =) In order from left to right - from China Glaze, 'Fairy Dust' (a clear base with lots of holographic shimmer to make any nail polish shimmer) and 'Lubu Heels' (a black base with red shimmer), from Orly (a brand I've never tried before so I'm super excited), 'Meet Me Under the Mistletoe' (a green base with green shimmer), 'Rage' (a LOVELY metallic rose gold that I have wanted forever and couldn't get my hands on), and 'Spark' (a nice bright yellow, a colour missing from my collection). The China Glaze nail polishes were $5.99 CAD and the Orly nail polishes were $6.49 CAD with the Sally Beauty Club card. I'm super excited to try these and I already know which one I'll be using first. =)


Then I also found something else I have been longing for! =) A Tangle Teezer by Shaun P. and I love it already. =) If you haven't heard of it yet, it's a hair brush that works wonders on tangled hair wet or dry. This was $13.19 with the SBCC.


Then I hopped over to Wal-Mart and picked up two mascaras. From L to R: 1000 Lashes Fiberized Lash Weave Mascara in Mermaid Teal and Ginormous Lash Volumizing Mascara in Electric Blue - both by Hard Candy. I haven't opened any of them so I don't know how good they are but I think I will be returning the 1000 Lashes one as I've read some bad reviews. But I'm really excited for colourful lashes!!! These were less than $6 CAD each.


And finally, I got this in the mail today, so I just added it to this haul. =) I got three packs of hair velcros by Dariya from eBay (and they were only a couple of dollars so it's worth a try). If you don't know what these are, they're quite popular in Asia for holding back hair without ruining it, I think it's typically used when applying make-up but obviously you can do whatever floats your boat. =)


That's all! =) Hope you enjoyed!!! XOXO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment