June 1, 2011

Collective Haul - May 2011

So this is the collective haul I've been talking about... =) It's finally here. I have procrastinated long enough and it makes sense to do this post today seeing as May is officially over and I can't possibly add to the list anymore. I can't really review these things as I have barely or have not used them at all. I might've gotten carried away but I got some really good deals.


First up is the Cargo blu_ray mascara and bronzer. Separately, they probably would've cost me more than I'm willing to pay but I found a great Cargo kit with four items for $19.99 CAD at Winners. =)


I haven't used the mascara so I have nothing to say about it but check out the brush. =)


I have tried the bronzer on the other hand it's nice except it can give you the Oompa Loompa look if it's applied heavily.


The next item is L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes and since I've been a mascara addict, I had to pick it up when I saw it on sale. =) It was only $5.99 CAD at Rexall Pharmaplus. And I haven't used this yet so I have no opinions except it has the cool rubber type brush that I like. =) I've wanted Voluminous Carbon Black but never picked it up because I don't like the traditional mascara wand.


On the same visit to Rexall, I picked up a NYX eyeshadow in "Champagne" and I believe it was around $6 CAD because it was 25% off. =)


I was at H&M because I had one of those $5 coupons for any purchase and I ended up paying less than $2 CAD for this mini set of nail polishes. The colours are gorgeous, perfect for spring! 


I've seen a lot of Lip Fusion at Winners but never picked it up because they have all been rummaged through and I can't imagine putting on a lip gloss someone else has sampled but when I saw this kit and that it was only $9.99 CAD, it was a freaking steal. It came with a few more items, two were full-sized and the others were deluxe sample sized. I've only tried the Lip Fusion and it's numbing... =/ But pretty... This kit was originally an exclusive Sephora kit that was $85 USD so it was definitely a mega steal. =D


I also found the Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Extreme lip gloss and again, I found this one at Dollarama, apparently that's the only place I can find Sally Hansen lip glosses and this was $2 CAD. I have barely used this...but it's one of those minty glosses that's suppose to plump your lips.


My bf picked up the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Make-up Remover from Walmart as it was less than $8. I've been wanting to try this and was at the time running low on my Sephora make-up remover so it was perfect timing. However, I must say that I prefer the Sephora one over this one.


 The next three items, I haven't even touched. =( But I've heard good things about the St  Ives Apricot Scrub so I picked it up as it was only $2.99 CAD from Shoppers Drug Mart. And since I am a bit indecisive, I couldn't choose between the scrub or the cleanser...so I bought both as the cleanser was also $2.99 CAD. =) Perfect time to try things! Then in the same aisle I saw the Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads for $2.99 CAD and I just had to buy it because it reminded me of when I was younger and used to use them.


I got this package in the mail yesterday so I was super excited to include it in this post. =) My new Skin79 Super+ BB cream. =) And my free Labelage lip gloss from Judestore on eBay.ca.  The bb cream was around $15 CAD and it ships from South Korea so I'm hoping that it's real since this seller has gotten good ratings.  The lip gloss is actually amazing!!! It's an opaque strawberry pink that smells exactly like strawberry Pocky. =) AMAZING!!! But I couldn't find more information on it... =(


Lastly, and my current nail colour of choice, "Teenage Dream" by OPI from the Katy Perry collection. When the collection came out, I wasn't sure if I loved any of the colours or if it was the hype and Katy Perry who made me want some of them. But after the whole hype, I felt like I missed out on the sparkly pink so when I saw it at Winners, my bf picked it up for me. <3 I freaking LOVE this nail polish. The colour is subtle but the glitter screams amazing. =) It was $7.99 CAD.


That's all for my May 2011 collective haul. I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any questions or want a review on any of the above, feel free to comment. Thanks! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment