August 30, 2011

Product Rave: Hard Candy Glamoflauge

Current product rave is this heavy duty concealer by Hard Candy. It is cheap and fabulous. I'm 99% sure that Hard Candy is exclusively at WalMart so you will only be able to find it there.



Other people have said that this concealer is comparable to Kat Von D's Tattoo Concealer but I wouldn't know because I haven't tried anything from Kat Von D but I thought I'd just put that out there. ;)

I find the concealer to be extremely creamy and the tiniest bit goes the longest way so this tube is going to last me forever. =) I think this was somewhere around $5 CAD so it's actually really affordable. The only drawback is that it only comes in three shades: light, medium and tan... I have light, it's a little too light for my skin but it works under my eyes under foundation well so it works for me. I've only been using this around the eyes area and not for blemishes so I can't say how well it would work for that. =P


That bit is already too much for both my eyes. ;)



Hope this is helpful if you're in need of a new concealer. =D

XOXO! Wendy

1 comment:

  1. My fav is the Eve Pearl salmon concealer for underneath the eye and mac studiofix concealer everywhere else. But will give this a try when I run out of my mac, hopefully it's not too light for me.

    ReplyDelete