December 19, 2011

Weekend Before Xmas Haul =)

I did a little shopping this weekend and found some things I couldn't pass up. Do you ever feel that way? 

First stop, Loblaws. Any surprises here? I found a small display of Wet n Wild Color Icon palettes sitting on top of other stuff (quite dangerously, I might add) and saw that they had the palettes that I didn't from the the collection so I had to pick them up. =) I picked up 'Blue Had Me At Hello' and 'Comfort Zone' at $4.99 CAD each - seriously GREAT price.


I also trekked to Sally Beauty to pick up some loose glitter after watching a tutorial on YouTube (before that, I didn't even know Sally Girl had loose glitter as they were situated in the bin near the ground and I just never bothered). These were around $1.39 CAD each and I picked up 'Gold Digger', 'Silver Lining', 'Pearly White', and glue for it.


Then I headed to Walmat for some lash glue and nail polish - sadly, the two things I wanted were sold out. The whole cosmetics section was pretty bare...it was one busy store. But I did happen to pass by Baby Lips by Maybelline that I've been wanting to try but could never find. These were around $4 CAD and I picked up 'Grape Vine' and 'Pink Punch'.


And finally, when shopping at Winners, I stumbled upon more Nubar glitter nail polishes that I've been waiting for. I absolutely LOVE these glitter nail polishes and I've only previously tried one. They were $6.99 CAD each and I picked up 'Hyacinth Sparkle' and 'Violet Sparkle'. And my boyfriend found a very festive nail polish by OPI. =) It was $7.99 CAD and it's 'Fresh Frog of Bel Air'. When I saw the Nubar ones I basically squealed out loud - that's how excited I was.


That's all! =) Didn't want to break the bank. Swatches to come! =)

Hope you enjoyed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment