January 3, 2012

New Year Update and NYE FOTD

Hello again! Happy new year! I hope everyone had an amazing holiday season and a wonderful new year celebration. =) I have been super busy working over the holidays and spending time with family and friends that I haven't been blogging as much lately. But I'll be posting a burst of blogs very soon. =)

This is something new for the new year, an FOTD (aka face of the day). =) I've never done a FOTD before but I was absolutely in LOVE with how my New Year's Eve look turned out. =) It was inspired by frmheadtotoe's NYE tutorial on YouTube. =) Glitter and falsies!


Face:
-Ultraflesh Tinted Moisturizer
-NYX Concealer in a Jar in 'Green'
-Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in 'Beige'
-bareMinerals Matte in 'Fairly Light'
-NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in 'Sunny'
-Nars Bronzer in 'Laguna'
-Nars Blush in 'Deep Throat'
-UD All Nighter Long-lasting Makeup Setting Spray

Eyes:
-UDPP
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 'Black Bean'
-UD 15th Anniversary LE Palette: 'Blackout', 'Junkshow', 'Midnight 15', 'Half Truth'
-Sally Girl Loose Glitter in 'Silver Lining'
-Sally Girl Gel Adhesive for Glitter
-ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
-MUFE Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector in '4'
-Falsies from Asia ;)

Lips:
-Vaseline ;)

Thanks for reading!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment