January 5, 2012

My Xmas Spirit

Hello! I know this is late but I'm sort of catching up as I did snap a lot of pictures for blogging but just never got to it. =P So here goes! I was feeling in the Xmas spirit and picked up a gingerbread house to decorate and some eggnog to try as I've never had eggnog before. One thing I can tell you now, I do not like eggnog...at least not the one I bought.

I typically like to copy the box for decorating the gingerbread house but my boyfriend did not allow that this year, he hid the box in a plastic bag so I had to try to remember what I saw on the box. This house was pre-built as I don't necessarily enjoy attaching the pieces together. The one thing I did not enjoy about this house was the pre-defined windows, doors, and roofing. I guess you can say I'm a little picky. =P

Enjoy all the gingerbread house modelling pictures!!!








Thanks for reading!!!



1 comment:

  1. Looks wonderful and festive, i wish i was that talented in the baking department
    Great blog, will be checking back soon,

    New Follower
    We have a fashion blog which we would love you to check out when you get the chance,
    http:undercoverstylelover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete