January 8, 2012

Christmas & Boxing Week Haul

I'm still playing catch up with blogging so here's my small but wonderful haul throughout Christmas and Boxing week (and prior...). =) The bigger ticket items were presents and most of the stuff I got using my Christmas money to purchase. I definitely felt like I splurged this holiday season, which sort of kept me sane.

Let's start with my early Xmas present from my boyfriend, I probably got this in November. =P My new phone! The HTC Panache (aka MyTouch 4G). =) I'm very happy with this phone as I finally converted to a touchscreen, which I thought I couldn't because I loved my tactile qwerty keyboards. I switched from my old BlackBerry Curve 9300 which was really slow in the web browser factor. Only cons to this phone - battery life (will last only a day) and bloatware that can't be removed unless I root my phone.


Next present/purchase is my rose gold Michael Kors Mid-Size Runway watch (MK5494) that I purchased from the Bay when they had their one-day designer watch sale. =) I wanted a rose gold watch with crystals and they told me they didn't have any but luckily my boyfriend spotted this and I was super psyched. I was debating between rose gold and white but the rose gold suits me better and my sister bought the white one. =)



The sale at Bath & Body Works was pretty crazy, people love their B&BW. I only purchased nine of their PocketBac anti-bacterial hand gels. =) At 75% off, I couldn't resist.


I found UltraFlesh at Winners - very random if you ask me. I tried their tinted moisturizer in 'Incandescent' and I'm loving it. It was only $8.99 CAD compared to $34 USD. =) And I also snatched an Elizabeth Arden traincase on Xmas during The Bay's online boxing day sale. It was only $35 CAD and comes with a crap load of stuff. I haven't tried Elizabeth Arden before so this was something that screamed "TRY NOW!".


And finally, my winter boots by Lauren Ralph Lauren - they're called 'Leanne'. =) I originally bought these earlier on for $149.99 CAD with a family and friends discount (20% off) at the Bay to only find them on sale online on Xmas for $59.99 CAD so I ordered a new pair and returned the old ones as I haven't had the need to wear them. (Where's the snow Canada?) Now I love them even more because they were such a steal. =)


That's all the stuff I got for Christmas and during Boxing week. Thanks for reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment