April 13, 2012

Product Rave: Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette

Quick rave! The Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette. =) It's $9.99 USD and only available at Target (which we won't have in Canada until 2013). Luckily I got my hands on one earlier because I love it.


It has three creamy concealers and a pressed setting powder. When I saw the green corrector, I wasn't too impressed because I was using the NYX Concealer in a Jar in 'Green' that actually was green. However, I was really surprised after using it and it's my favourite part of the palette. It's creamy and isn't drying and corrects my redness really well. I can even use it on top of foundation or even alone (which I couldn't do with an actual green coloured corrector). I mix the other two concealers for my under eye area and it covers well seeings as I don't need that much coverage, and it doesn't crease. I rarely use the setting powder... =P 

Here are some quick swatches, I didn't swatch the powder as it would've been translucent...


The only downside to this palette is that it only comes in these colours...and if you're only one of the colours, you still need to purchase the entire palette.

Hope this helped! Cheers! Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment