November 11, 2012

MAC Warehouse Sale Haul (June 2012)

Hello everyone! Just a quick blog post of what I picked up at the MAC Warehouse Sale back in June. Yes, I know, from June... Better late than never. =P



More after the jump.

I didn't pick up, maybe that's why I didn't think it was that exciting... But I got some good buys.

From left to right, back row: I picked up an Estée Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in "Fuchsia Velvet" (~$10 CAD); a mini sized Tonic Lotion by Bumble and Bumble ($4 CAD); Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask (~$10 CAD) that I love; a mini sized Bobbi Brown cleansing oil ($4); Ojon Hair Rub-Out Dry Cleanser (~$10 CAD); Mac nail polish (that I gave away and have no idea what colour it is); and Mac Fluidline in "Blacktrack" (~$12 CAD).


From left to right, front row: I picked up two Mac Lipglasses in "Famously Fab" (and something else that I gave away and have no idea what colour it is); Mac Lip Pencil in "Just My Type"; Bobbi Brown Corrector in "Light Peach"; and lastly Mac Eye Shadow in "Miss Piggy Pink".

The lipstick deserved its own picture. =)



The colour is gorgeous and highly pigmented.


I didn't go crazy this time but a lot of people did. =P Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment