November 21, 2012

Schnitzel Queen

Hello! Hope you're all doing well. I finally uploaded pictures from my camera (because I've been super lazy) so I have a quick post for you, for now. =) I promise many "hauls" in the near-ish future.

So for lunch one day my co-workers decided to go to Schnitzel Queen (on Queen St. E at Sherbourne St.), which I've only passed by on the Queen streetcar, and have heard nothing about. After some frantic searches on Google, we managed to find their menu posted online by their fans and even some tasty photos (add me to that list). =)

I ordered their Schnitzel with mushroom sauce, potato salad, and sauerkraut. I opted for the dinner instead of the sandwich because I read the bread would be too filling. The dinner is also too filling for lunch. =P I received this massive piece of schnitzel and had to give half of it away.


It was good. Enough said. The potato salad was really good (it had eggs in it - the way I like it). I will pass on the sauerkraut. I've only ever had sauerkraut that came from jars and is served cold...this was hot sauerkraut, not something I prefer. This huge box was $9.99 CAD (tax in) - needless to say, it's a good deal.

If you want to check their menu out, just use Google Images and you'll easily find it. =)

That's it for now! Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment