November 27, 2012

Sephora VIB Sale

Hello everyone! Sephora recently had their VIB sale and I tried my best to resist because I have done too much spending on beauty products... =/


But I did pick up a couple things I really couldn't resist because the deals were too good.

If you don't know what the VIB sale is, it's a promotion that Sephora has at least once a year for their VIBs (Very Important BeautyInsiders) and you get a 20% discount for the weekend. =) They usually launch the first night with a special shopping event with a dj, food, drinks, and goodie bags of samples. The first night also allows you to share your discount with a friend. Onto my purchase...


When I saw Tarte's holiday collection online, this set immediately stood out from the rest. It's their blush set and it's called, "Fantastic Foursome". It includes four of their Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in 'Angelic' (shimmering champagne), 'Fantastic' (soft fuchsia), 'Magic' (pink coral), and 'Stellar' (shimmering nude). Each blusher is 0.10 oz in size and the set retails for $46 CAD. I've heard too many good things about these blushers so it was time to invest in some.


The next item I purchased is a gift set from Sephora's Favourites collection that they put it during the holiday season. This particular one is called, "Draw The Line". It's an eyeliner sampler kit that includes two full-size liners. This set retails for $34 CAD. This is a major steal if you like various types of black eyeliners.


It includes (from top to bottom): Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner in 'Midnight Black' (full size), Sephora Collection Waterproof retractable Eyeliner, Buxom Insider Eyeliners in 'Black Jasper', Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil, Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in 'Trooper', and Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (full size). AMAZING!



The last thing I got is a new lipstick! =) I wanted something in Fall's trendiest colour, oxblood, and I picked '987 Black Tie' from Dior Addict Extreme ($31 CAD).


My new love! <3


That's everything!!! More hauls to come... *sighs* Thanks for reading!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment