March 4, 2011

Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette by Aquolina


I went to Shoppers Drug Mart not expecting to buy anything but ended up finding some pretty awesome deals. =) First! I picked up Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette by Aquolina. I've wanted this for a while after testing it out at Sephora (it's also their #1 bestseller) but I typically don't buy perfume at its retail price, I really don't see the point. I got the 50 mL (1.7 fl oz) bottle for only $19.99 CAD when it's still at regular price at Sephora ($45 USD, don't know about CAD). I remember really liking the scent at Sephora but now that I have it, it's okay. The notes include bergamot, sicilian orange, raspberry, fig leaves, lily of the valley, licorice (bleh), strawberry, red fruit, cotton candy, vanilla, caramel, musk (bleh), wood, and powder. Those two notes, licorice and musk, ruin it for me. =( Shoppers has many perfumes for $19.99 but they were mostly along the lines of Paris Hilton and Britney Spears.


 Another thing I picked up is the Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion and the Gentle Skin Cleanser. It was a steal because I got Gentle Skin Cleanser as a bonus! =) So I only paid $11.99 CAD for both. I've heard many good things about this from people on YouTube so I'm really excited to try it.


P.S. Check out my nails (or I mean nail...)! =) I've had the nail polish on since Tuesday and today's Friday and they're still pretty good. Just a little wearing off on some nails but no major chipping. Yay!

ETA:
The Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette smells way better out of the bottle than on me...I guess it's the chemistry that's not working out because I don't smell any of the sweetness on my skin... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment