September 29, 2011

End of Summer 2011 Collective Haul Cont'd

I totally forgot to include two things in the previous post so here's the continuation. =) I can't believe I forgot about these things but my friend kindly reminded me. I guess I've been using them so they're just a part of my routine. =P

First! I got a HP Touchpad from their website and waited a month until it finally shipped. Let me tell you that I HATE HP (it's a personal bias) but this was so cheap I couldn't have passed the opportunity.

If you haven't heard, HP decided to kill WebOS and was clearing out their 16GB and 32GB Touchpads which were originally priced at $499.99 CAD and $599.99 CAD respectively. First HP slashed the prices by $100 and a week or two later, they dropped the prices to $99.99 CAD for the 16GB and $149.99 for the 32GB.

It was a crazy clear out and by the time I heard, most retailers in-store and online were already sold out. Fortunately, I was advised that HP still had the 32GB in stock on their website for the original price so I ordered it and waited for the news that they would price adjust. =) And a few days later, they had all the HP Touchpad accessories for half off so I picked up a case for it too (p.s. I hate the case). I don't love the Touchpad, it's really just for entertainment for me so far. But it was cheap! =) And people hoarded them and are trying to sell them for profit online so...I'm going to keep mine. =P


Next, I went to the brand new Winners (Queen St W & Portland) on their grand opening to see what they would have in stock and I found these amazing sunglasses by Celine. =) I've been wanting a pair of Celine sunglasses because they make some really cool vintage looking ones (although these aren't the ones I'm referring to...they're still fabulous!). I've been addicted to designer sunglasses lately...but those NOT at retail cost! ;)


So here are my gold aviators! =) Correction, HUGE gold aviators. ;)


Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment