October 27, 2011

Nails for Halloween

Hello everyone! I can't believe it's almost the end of October and you know what that means, Halloween!!! =) I did a quick Halloween themed nail for this weekend and I just wanted to share it with you. It's really quick and easy.


It may seem like I used a lot of polishes but I never really count my base and top coat since I use that everytime. =)

I started off with my current base coat - Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Diamond Shine Base and Top Coat.  I used orange and black because they're your typical Halloween colours. The orange I used is 'Papaya Punch' by China Glaze and I topped that off with 'Black Shatter' by OPI. I also added a coat of Nite Lites Glow in the Dark nail polish which also has some sparkles in it. And as always, used Seche Vite as my top coat.

That's all! =) Hope everyone has a FUN and SAFE Halloween!


P.S. What will you be for this Halloween??? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment