March 11, 2012

Ulta & Target Haul

Yes, you read the title correctly, I "did" an Ulta and Target haul via my sister while she was in Miami. =) And I was serious about getting these items because I mapped out where there were Ultas and Targets around the area she was visiting. =) Yay me! (And yes, I'm an addict when it comes to shopping and especially shopping for makeup.)


I'm going to sound dramatic but thank God for the internet! I made a precise and detailed shopping list for my sister so I could get everything I wanted that I can't get here (in Canada). I even prepaid her in USD just to make life easier but because she's a great sister I ended up getting everything as gifts. Super yay me!

Before you read more, look at the Q-tips! It comes in a cute plastic travel case and it was under a $1 USD - amazing! I don't know about you but I haven't seen that here before. =P


The first thing on my list were brushes from real Techniques by Samantha Chapman (aka half of pixiwoo on YouTube - if you haven't seen their channel, you MUST!).

I got the Core Collection which includes four brushes and a case/stand and this was $17.99 USD.



I also got the Powder Brush which was $9.99 USD. And I stopped there. (Who's proud?) I didn't dive into the eye brushes because I wasn't interested in most of the brushes in the set (and I didn't want to buy the entire collection but I was tempted to).



And from Target (which I'll be looking forward to in 2013 when it opens in Canada), I got two items from Sonia Kashuk, a brand sold exclusively at Target. First, their raved about concealer palette in 'hidden agenda 07' (the only one available...) and a lash comb. The concealer palette was $9.99 USD and the lash comb was $4.79 USD.


I just realized that was four items... But I was too excited to care. =P I think I'm going to need to do a review of these products later on but I'll tell you now that I'm pretty much loving most of it after a few weeks' use. =)

As always, thanks for reading! And what have you hauled lately? 


No comments:

Post a Comment